Now Hiring - Service Technician
McLaren Equipment is one of the few fully family owned and operated John Deere dealerships in the country!
We are always looking for motivated service professionals to join our dynamic service team. We offer competitive wages, RRSP programs, excellent health benefits, departmental bonus’ and other perks only found in our family culture.
Please review the description and requirements below and send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Description and Requirements
• Have in-shop & on-site service experience.
• Highly motivated, driven, and personable team player #attitudeiseverything
• Experience in gas & diesel engines, trouble-shooting electrical & hydraulic systems, and strong diagnostic skills.
• Small Engine or Heavy Equipment Licensed preferred but not mandatory for the right candidate
• Assemble/service/diagnose and repair on and off-site various types of equipment and other merchandise offered for sale by the dealership according to the manufacturer/company guidelines.
• Triage equipment for malfunctions, required repairs / maintenance and safety deficiencies.
• Competently troubleshoot, repair, overhaul compact construction equipment as required.
• Geographically competent & trustworthy to perform on-site/road triage and repairs.
• Operate vehicles, tools and equipment required in the service, set-up and delivery process following safe operating procedures.
• Perform high level service and promote our Mobile Service Program on various makes of construction and outdoor power equipment.
• Review and explain any maintenance, repair or other service concerns not covered in the service maintenance program with the customer and document on work order, while striving for 100% customer satisfaction within company guidelines
• Account for all time and materials used in performing assigned duties on company computer system.
• Follow all Health and Safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
• Report all leads, complaints, etc. file required paperwork daily. Advise available supervisor of any customer complaints not able to resolve.
• Help with maintenance of vehicles and buildings as required.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
• Ability to use computer applications for parts and service, internet, email and Microsoft Office.
• Have good command of the English language with strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Be energetic, organized and able to work on own, possess great problem-solving skills and be customer service oriented.
• Be able to handle fast pace, high pressure situations with customers and team members.
• Good clean driving abstract & be insurable, able to drive truck with trailer.
• Ability to work extended hours as needed.
• Excellent customer service skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome any and all skilled applicants!
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under McLaren Equipment’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, though your interest is very much appreciated.
Job Type: Full-time