Now Hiring - Parts Counter Representative
McLaren Equipment is one of the few fully family owned and operated John Deere dealerships in the country!
We are always looking for motivated service professionals to join our dynamic service team. We offer competitive wages, RRSP programs, excellent health benefits, departmental bonus’ and other perks only found in our family culture.
Please review the description and requirements below and send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Description and Requirements
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management and department heads while maintaining a commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service. #attitudeiseverything
- Parts & Service experience
- Willingness to obtain required training
- A clean driver’s abstract.
- Solid computer & POS system skills.
- Compact Construction & Turf equipment knowledge
- Attend to customers who enter the store or telephone and offer solutions to their inquiries professionally. Promote products & services we currently sell, as experience & training allows.
- Operate parts department using office computer systems – inventory control, parts lookup, work orders, sales invoicing, shipping, identify back orders, un-invoiced orders, process purchase orders & expand sales volumes.
- Maintain customer database, use reports available to increase efficiency of parts department & to expand customer base. Aim for 100% customer satisfaction within company policies.
- Maximize parts sales by initiating / utilizing marketing manufacturer / internal marketing initiatives, input/advice with social media posts, expand JDF credit use and spearhead off-season programs.
- Maintain awareness of manufacturer offers, rebates, re-stocking programs.
- Support annual inspection / maintenance parts supply promotions.
- Help with warehousing including unloading & reloading of customer’s vehicles as needed.
- Share showroom daily cleaning & help designing store displays.
- Intuitive communication skills when working within the dealerships departmental structure to close the loop on sales & service orders.
- A dedication to growth, refining processes and to improve the parts deparment' processes & moral.
- A high regard for workplace safety.
The ideal candidate will have the following character qualities...
- A “can-do” attitude
- Be energetic, organized, and able to work on own, possess great problem-solving skills and be customer service oriented.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks / projects simultaneously
Extended health care
Vacation & paid time off
McLaren Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all skilled applicants!
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under McLaren Equipment’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, though your interest is very much appreciated.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent